Workshop on Engendering Health with Recommender Systems
One of the dearest values people have in their lives is their health. To empower people to successfully adopt a healthy lifestyle we want to utilize recommender systems by offering specific, tailored suggestions for behavioural changes such as nutrition, physical activity, sleep and many more. This one-day workshop aims at bringing together a broad range of contributions (short (position) papers) related to health and at building a shared knowledge base, infrastructure, and roadmap for future research. Topics may cover any related research including fields such as Motivation, Mobile Persuasion, Sensors, Gamification, Social Computing, Ethics, User Modelling and Cross-Domain Knowledge Transfer.
- David Elsweiler, University of Regensburg, Germany
- Bernd Ludwig, University of Regensburg, Germany
- Alan Said, University of Skövde, Sweden
- Hanna Schäfer, TU München, Germany
- Christoph Trattner, Know-Center, Austria
Thursday, Sept 15, 2016, 09:00-17:30