Registration for RecSys 2016 takes place through RegOnline.
We are sold out. Please note, that there will also be no on-site registration!
Conference-only registration includes access to the main conference and the tutorials as well as an evening poster reception on Saturday, an evening banquet at the Boston Museum of Science on Sunday, and lunches and coffee breaks on the three days of the main conference.
Attendees can also register for workshops through RegOnline. Each workshop is registered for individually. Unlike past RecSys conferences, there is no all-inclusive registration. Workshop space is limited, so we encourage you to apply early. Workshop registration includes coffee breaks, but no lunch. Attendees who wish to register for a workshop, but not the main conference must pay a one-time additional $100 fee.
All prices are in USD, and all times regarding registration are GMT-04:00 (Eastern Daylight Time).
(On / before Aug 15)
(On / after Aug 16)
(On / after Sept 15)
|Members*1 / Non-members / Students*2|
|Workshop reg. without conference reg.*4|
*1 Professional members of ACM, SIGCHI, SIGEcomm, SIGAI and SIGKDD qualify for this rate.
*2 Student members of ACM, SIGCHI, SIGEcomm, SIGAI and SIGKDD qualify for this rate.
*3 DLRS and RecProfile workshop only.
*4 Additional one-time fee for workshop registration without conference registration.
Prices for Additional Items
Extra banquet tickets for accompanying persons: $100
Online registration for the conference has been closed. There will also be no on-site registration as maximum capacity is reached!
For hotel reservations please see here.
- Each accepted proceedings paper (long and short papers) or demo must have at least one author registered by July 10, 2016.
- Each accepted poster or workshop paper must have at least one author registered by Aug 16, 2016.
Anyone registering at the student rate must be a student member of ACM (or SIGCHI, SIGEcomm, SIGAI, SIGKDD). The ACM membership ID serves as a proof for being a student during the registration process. If you are not yet an ACM student member you can apply anytime for membership (current rate $19/yr).
- It is possible to transfer registration to another person if you can no longer attend the conference until Sept 15, 2016.
- 50% of the registration fee can be refunded for cancellation requests made on or before Aug 15, 2016.
- 25% of the registration fee can be refunded for cancellation requests made between Aug 16 and Sept 14, 2016.
- No refund will be made for cancellation requests made after Sept 14, 2016.
- The service fee is non-refundable.
Visa support letters
Upon request, ACM will issue visa support letters after registration.